Beach Mini's! | Mini Sessions
I'm proud to announce DreamTree's first-time BEACH MINI'S! These aren't going to be your average white shirts, jeans, smile and pose beach sessions. But rather, I've got just about a little over a zillion ideas I am dying to implement into these sessions! All of which are customized and inspired from any and all things vintage and shabby chic! I can honestly say, this time, I wish I were the subject, and not the photographer!
As you can see, these sessions will be held in early September. Why so late? Well, my lovely sister will be graduating from Marine's basic training in mid-July, and I will be out of town for 2 weeks, and then back out of town in August. Plus, I want to make sure I have all elements and details ready as a lot of these props will be hand-made, and I will have to hunt them down. Plus, it'll be a lot cooler then, so you're not having to swipe away sweat beads the entire time. Plus, we'll have more time to work together into perfecting your individual session!
There is a limited amount of session available, thus the $99 is due at the time of booking in order to reserve your session slot. Each slot is based on a first come, first serve basis.
Refer a friend, and you both get a FREE set of wallets valued at $29!
Refer a friend, and you both get a FREE set of wallets valued at $29!
Should you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me!
I look forward to working with each and every one of you!
Can't wait!
Click image to enlarge.
Love and Dreams,
Casey


0 comments:
Post a Comment